We are looking for full time waiters for our summer restaurant right buy the docks in Dalen, one of Norway’s most beautiful places.
Lunde Slusekro is a casual dining restaurant located at Lunde Locks, which is in the geographical center of the Telemark Canal. This is the most popular entry point of the canal system. Lunde Slusekro also also caters to the nearby amphibi theater, for larger events.
The restaurant has a very dynamic operation, and goes from being a restaurant for locals in the shoulder season to serving several hundred guests daily in the high season.
Dalen Bryggjekafé opens 29th of April and is open until 9th of October.
• Experienced as a waiter
• Fluent in English
• Detail oriented
• Knowledgeable and interested in food and drinks
• Good collaboration skills and is solution-oriented
• Structured and responsibile
• Experienced in operating POS systems
• An exciting work environment on one of Norway's most famous and renowned tourism products
• A possibility to work with a highly professional and motivated team
• Possibility of staff housing
• Competitive conditions
• Staff benefits at NHG´'s hotels, and at De Historiske Hotel og Spisesteder
• Good development and career opportunities in a growing company
• Work in what might be Norway's most beautiful surroundings
Lunde Slusekro is a part of Telemarkskanalen Skipsselskap that comprises of two casual dining restarurants; Lunde Slusekro and Dalen Bryggjekafè, and M/S Henrik Ibsen, a veteran diesel-powered cruise ship, anno 1907 with a full service restaurant.
M/S Henrik Ibsen is one of two original canal cruise ships bringing passengers Onboard MS Henrik Ibsen we serve an à la carte lunch, snacks and refreshments during the trip through the 18 locks bringing the passengers 72 meters above sea level.
Dalen Bryggjekafé is a popular and busy summer casual restaurant with a big outdoor area on the docks overlooking beautiful lake Bandak, located at the end of the canal system.
Please email us [email protected]